Armeen F. Mistry focuses her practice on complex business and commercial litigation on behalf of individuals and corporations. She has successfully litigated in federal and state courts in a variety of industries and subject areas including software, entertainment, indemnification, and general breach of contract and business tort matters.
Armeen is involved in all aspects of litigation, from initial pleadings through discovery, motion practice, mediation, trial, and any necessary appeals Armeen is committed to serving her community.
She represents clients on a pro bono basis in Veteran’s Benefit Claims, immigration court matters, and bankruptcy litigation proceedings. She also serves on the board of directors for the South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C.
Prior to joining the firm, Armeen worked in the civil division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Minnesota. She also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Hildy Bowbeer of the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota. Armeen received her law degree from the University of Minnesota Law School, cum laude, in 2015.
While in law school, she was managing editor of the ABA Journal of Labor & Employment Law, a role in which she was recognized for her service. She received degrees in economics and journalism, magna cum laude, from the University of Missouri in 2012.
- Represented a large computer software company in a contract dispute with a former officer who became CEO of a competitor. The matter settled favorably prior to trial.
- Represented a property owner and management company in a negligence action involving alleged traumatic brain injury. The matter settled favorably prior to trial.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- University of Missouri, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
BAR ADMISSIONS : District of Columbia; Minnesota
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court – District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court – District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court – District of Minnesota
- American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C., Board Member
Rate : $$$$