Arnie Fridhandler is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Fridhandler participates in advising public and private companies, as well as private equity firms and their portfolio companies, on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Fridhandler has been a significant part of the teams advising:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Lee Equity Partners and General Atlantic) in its acquisition of certain assets of ONE Lodging Management, Inc.
- Cunningham Lindsey U.S. Inc. (a portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners) in its sale to Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- Global Software, Inc. (a portfolio and platform company of TA Associates) in its acquisition of insightsoftware.com Inc.
- OMERS Private Equity and Berkshire Partners in their $3.85 billion sale of Husky IMS International Ltd. to Platinum Equity
Mr. Fridhandler was previously an associate at another global law firm in the M&A and Private Equity groups, and prior thereto, an associate in the corporate department of a leading Canadian law firm.
- McGill University (B. Eng, with distinction)
- Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D., with distinction)
- Schulich School of Business (M.B.A., with distinction)
- New York State
- Notary Public
Rate : $$$$