Arnold J. Levine, an Optional Service Partner, was a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee for nine years and a former co-Chair of the Corporate Department. He also served as Chair of the Billing and Collection Committee, Partnership Evaluation Committee and Proskauer Institute.
For many years, Arnold was in charge of the Firm’s extensive activities in the fields of partnership law, joint ventures, limited liability companies, private placements and syndications.
In this connection, he headed up the corporate side of an interdepartmental team that has successfully completed over 500 syndications in transactions which have raised over $3 billion from investors.
Arnold also was active in representing several LBO funds, Corinthian Equity Fund, L.P. and Lincolnshire Equity Funds, LLP in fund formation and in connection with acquisitions and dispositions as well as matters arising from operations of the funds and their portfolio companies.
In addition, he has served as outside counsel for mid-size public and private companies, in areas of mergers, acquisitions, corporate finance, joint ventures, technology licensing, know-how arrangements, corporate governance shareholders and employment agreements, corporate governance and the full range of general corporate activities.
Arnold has lectured on partnership law and private placements for the Practising Law Institute and in the assisted living field. He also has lectured in the areas of representing Internet companies, corporate governance, and private equity funds and M&A transactions by such funds.
- Columbia Law School, LL.B., 1962
- Cornell University, B.A., 1959
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
- American Bar Association (Section on Corporation, Banking and Business Law, Committee on Federal Regulation of Securities)
- New York City Bar (Uniform Laws Committee, Quality of Life Committee, and served as Chair of the Corporation Law Committee)
- New York County Lawyers Association (Securities Law Committee)
- The Writing Revolution (Director and Chair of Finance and Nominating Committees)
Rate : $$$