Arthur Simpson is an associate in the employment, labor and benefits group. He has a strong litigation background and aggressively represents employers in state and federal courts throughout Washington, including in class action cases.
Arthur has successfully represented clients in matters involving claims of discrimination, hostile work environment, retaliation, wage-and-hour issues, trade secrets, whistleblower conduct, and non-compete agreements. He has also successfully represented employers in proceedings before various state and federal agencies.
- Associate, Keesal, Young & Logan, Seattle, 2013-2015
- Associate, Halverson Northwest Law Group, Yakima, Wash., 2011-2013
- Legal Extern, Society of Counsel Representing Accused Persons (SCRAP), Seattle, 2011
- Legal Intern, Disability Rights Washington, Seattle, 2009
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2011, summa cum laude
- Research and Technical Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- B.A., English, Temple University, 2006, magna cum laude
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Rate : $$$