Arthur E. Cirulnick is an experienced business attorney who focuses on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and corporate matters. Art represents domestic and international companies in a wide variety of industries that pursue aggressive acquisition programs.
He maintains a special emphasis on emerging growth companies in technology, eCommerce, telecommunications, regulated substances, and government contracts. Art also advises clients on general business issues related to investing, transacting, raising capital, and operating in the cannabis industry, along with related M&A matters.
Art advises numerous management teams in structuring and implementing M&A strategies, and has been lead counsel on more than 300 M&A transactions. In addition to his experience as a general business attorney, Art has a broad and complementary background in tax law.
- Represents the acquirer of approximately $4 billion of spectrum from the FCC
- Represented the leading banking and payment solutions company operating in the U.S. cannabis industry
- Represents the founder of one of the largest cannabis dispensaries in the United States
- Represents a major DC-based government contractor and handled the entirety of its M&A work
- Represents the developer of a major shopping center on the Las Vegas Strip
- Represents a DC-based venture capital company with respect to its investments in portfolio companies.
- J.D. magna cum laude University of San Francisco School of Law 1979
- B.A. University of California at Santa Barbara 1975
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, California
Professional Memberships :
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Member, Board of Governors, University of San Francisco School of Law
- Former adjunct professor in business planning, George Washington University National Law Center
- Authored “Shareholders Agreements,” in Negotiating Business Transactions (Wiley Law Publications)
- Wrote numerous materials for American Law Institute – American Bar Association publications.
Rate : $$$