Arthur P. Fritzinger primarily advises and represents companies and employees facing criminal and civil exposure, guiding them through internal investigations and resulting civil and criminal litigation. He has represented clients in state and federal courts throughout the country.
Arthur has extensive experience in matters involving federal corruption laws, healthcare fraud, regulation of complex technologies and civil rights litigation involving schools and universities. He has also litigated numerous commercial cases, including shareholder actions, contractual disputes, ownership disputes, fraud claims, consumer protection claims, trade secret actions, and privacy data breaches.
Arthur graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law, magna cum laude, and the University of Pennsylvania, cum laude, where he was an offensive lineman on the football team.
Arthur joined the firm after clerkships with the Honorable Mitchell S. Goldberg, U.S. District Court judge and the Honorable David R. Strawbridge, U.S. magistrate judge, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Arthur is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Represented bond issuer in investigation by the SEC involving analysis of bond trading prices. No charges or civil claims were filed.
- Defended technology company in bet-the-company litigation involving the application of federal statutory regulations to the companies main product. The matter resolved by agreement before trial.
- Defended commercial manufacturer in multi-party international antitrust litigation, resulting in favorable settlement.
- Represented company in investigation of embezzlement, fraud and other wrongdoing by President and CEO. The matter resolved favorably and without civil or criminal litigation.
- Conducted internal investigation a bank’s board of directors in response to an employee’s allegations of wrongdoing and retaliation by the President and CEO.
- Litigated Title IX and civil rights claims against school district, resulting in a favorable settlement.
- Temple University—James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2010
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2007
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania; New Jersey
- Hon. Mitchell S. Goldberg, U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Hon. David R. Strawbridge, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$