Arthur J. Rooney, II concentrates his practice on the areas of corporate finance, sports law and government affairs. He is also very involved in his family’s businesses, including the Pittsburgh Steelers, for which he serves on the Board of Directors and as president and general counsel.
While completing his law degree, Arthur studied international business transactions and the law of the European economic community at Exeter University, Exeter, England.
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 1982, highest honors in legal ethics and responsibility
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 1978, Political Science
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$$