Arthur Kiureghian is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Los Angeles office. His practice emphasizes the areas of international equity plans, executive compensation and employee benefits. He is a member of the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals, the Global Equity Organization, and the Armenian Bar Association.
Arthur advises multinational companies in the implementation of their international equity compensation plans, dealing with issues such as securities law compliance, cross-border tax obligations, data privacy, exchange control and labor law compliance.
- Loyola Marymount University (MBA) (2010)
- Loyola Law School (J.D.) (2010)
- Loyola Marymount University (Bachelor of Arts) (2007)
Admissions : California~United States (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Global Equity Organization – Member
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals – Member
- Armenian Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$