Arthur H. Kohn is partner of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Arthur joined the firm in 1986 and became a partner in 1995. Arthur Kohn’s practice focuses on compensation and benefits matters, including executive compensation, pension compliance and investment, employment law, and related matters.
He repeatedly has been recognized for his work on behalf of clients by the business and legal press, including Best Lawyers, which named him its 2014 New York Employee Benefits (ERISA) Lawyer of the Year.
- Abbott Laboratories, Alphabet, American Express, Goldman Sachs, Honeywell, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Verizon, Western Digital, and Whirlpool, among many others, as well as selected corporate executives, with regard to corporate governance and executive compensation matters.
- Alliance Bernstein, Citigroup, HSBC, and various private investment funds in connection with pension investment matters.
- Carlyle, Highstar Capital, and TPG Capital in connection with various portfolio company investments.
- The NFL-Players Association in connection with plan governance, tax, and ERISA matters.
- 3M, ABB, Cohu, Entegris, General Mills, General Motors, Honeywell, Open Text, Suntory, Takeda, Western Digital, and numerous others in connection with public and private merger and acquisition transactions.
- Advisory Board Member, John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance, University of Delaware
- Adjunct Professor, New York University School of Law
- Guest Lecturer, Columbia Law School
- Member, Columbia College Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 1986
- Columbia College, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
Rate : $$$$