Arthur R. Kraatz practices in the area of litigation and leverages his experience as a federal law clerk in handling a wide range of commercial litigation matters in both state and federal court, including general contracts, real estate disputes, injunction proceedings, and trade secrets matters.
Arthur has significant experience securing and defending against time-sensitive injunctive proceedings, managing complex electronic discovery efforts, and frequently represents clients opposing and responding to third-party subpoenas, particularly in federal court.
Arthur previously served as a law clerk for the Hon. Jane Triche-Milazzo of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude, 2013; Order of the Coif; President, Public Interest Law Society
- Wittenberg University, B.A. in Political Science and Economics, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
CLERKSHIP : Law Clerk to the Hon. Jane Triche-Milazzo, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter (Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Division)
- Crescent City Cafe (Board of Directors, Vice President)
- Obtained federal court ruling dismissing $35 million claim by former food supplier against client, a national company owning multiple restaurant brands. (assisted)
- Obtained federal court ruling in favor of firm client, including injunction against corporation claiming patent infringement by client and final judgment invalidating corporation’s patents, which was upheld on appeal. (assisted)
- Obtained state court injunction preventing sale of real estate in breach of purchase agreement requiring sale of the property to firm client.
Rate : $$$