Arthur M. Standish’s practice focuses primarily in the areas of bankruptcy, real estate, commercial transactions, and commercial litigation. His experience includes virtually every facet of bankruptcy law, with extensive experience in commercial and transactional work. Mr. Standish also leads the firm’s Creditor’s Rights Team.
- Brings nationwide experience in creditor workouts representing creditors ranging in size from local banks and lending institutions to regional and national corporations and has represented creditors in West Virginia, Texas, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky
- Obtained a thorough understanding of secured transactions involving both real and personal property through 28 years of legal experience in commercial transactions, which includes working as a title agent with four national title agencies
- Acquired an acute knowledge of all aspects of creditors’ rights in bankruptcy by serving as a Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustee for the past 20 years
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. California State University
- Committee on Bankruptcy, West Virginia State Bar
- Board Member, Friends of the Kanawha Trestle Trail, Inc.
- Board Member, The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
- The Optimist Club of Charleston
- Charleston Area Alliance
- Putnam County Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership West Virginia, 1996
Rate : $$$