Arthur J. Steinberg is a knowledgeable, experienced restructuring lawyer who knows when to litigate and when to cut the deal.
With more than 38 years of restructuring experience, Arthur has represented all facets of a workout/bankruptcy including representing the debtor, secured and unsecured creditors, official and ad-hoc committees, distressed investors, asset buyers, equity holders, trustees, examiners and parties in bankruptcy-related litigation.
He has also been a Receiver and Investment Company Act Trustee for failed hedge funds and investment advisors, and a court-appointed mediator.
Arthur has had a significant role in many of the largest bankruptcy cases including Payless Shoes, General Motors, Lehman Brothers, Washington Mutual, WorldCom and Enron.
- J.D., New York University
- B.A., Economics, Columbia University
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$