Aryeh L. Kaplan is a commanding trial lawyer who provides his clients with bespoke representation to strategically obtain results in high stakes and complex disputes. Aryeh has served as counsel in more than 30 jury trials in a variety of contexts ranging from prosecuting large consumer class action lawsuits to defending Fortune 100 companies.
He has litigated in state and federal courts and in arbitration forums across the country. Because of Aryeh’s breadth of trial experience he is able to provide his clients with unique insight to effectively navigate all stages of litigation.
Aryeh began his career as a prosecutor with the Office of the State Attorney for the 11th Judicial Circuit in Miami, Florida.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- In Re General Motors LLC Ignition Switch Litigation, co-chaired the trial of product liability MDL case in the Southern District of New York.
- Defended Fortune 100 Company in suits alleging tort claims across multiple jurisdictions.
- Co-chaired a team investigating and litigating Qui Tam Action (False Claims Act suit) against top tier university medical institution. The case concluded successfully and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Kappa Omricon Nu Honors Society
- GoldenKey Honors Society
- National Collegiate Scholars Honor Society
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2008
- B.S., Cornell University, 2004
ADMISSIONS : Florida
Rate : $$$$