Ashe P. Puri is an experienced trial attorney who represents both plaintiffs and defendants in patent disputes. Ashe has extensive experience in handling patent disputes from inception to trial, including managing claim construction, depositions and discovery.
In addition to patent litigation, Ashe is experienced in trying commercial disputes and copyright, trademark and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) matters. Ashe has technical experience in electronics, computers and medical devices. The technologies he has litigated include:
- IP data routing hardware and software
- Semiconductor technologies
- Wireless communications
- Disk drive operations
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Ashe was a senior patent litigation associate at an international law firm in Palo Alto, California. He also previously worked at international law firms in Philadelphia and New York City.
While in law school, Ashe was a member of the Villanova Law Review and served as a university senator. He also externed for the Honorable Roderick R. McKelvie of the U.S. District Court of Delaware.
During college, he served as president of the school’s IEEE/Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society. He also interned at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Lockheed Martin and L3 Communication Systems.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute(B.S., 1999)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS :
- The South Asian Bar Association of Southern California
- The Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- The South Asian Bar Association – Public Interest Foundation
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
Rate : $$$$