Ashlee Aguiar is a litigation associate in the Portland office. She advocates for clients in a broad range of complex litigation matters, including products liability, class actions, and business torts. She also has experience representing clients in appellate matters.
- Law Clerk, 2015-2016; Summer Associate, 2015; Associate, 2016-2017 – Herzfeld & Rubin, P.C., New York, N.Y.
- Teaching & Research Assistant for Professor Edward Cavanagh, Queens, N.Y., Fall 2014 and 2015
- Intern, International Criminal Court, The Hague, Netherlands, 2014
Professional & Community Activities:
- Member, Oregon Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association, International Law Section
- Volunteer, Mass Legal Answers Online, 2017
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law
- B.A., International Studies, Fordham University
Rate : $$$$