17th Street Northwest 201Atlanta 30363 GA US
Ashley Akins is an attorney in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where she practices with the School and University Law group.
- Mercer University School of Law, JD, cum laude (2013)
- Georgia Southern University, BA, English, summa cum laude (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
Previous Professional Experience:
- Associate, Atlanta civil litigation firm, workers’ compensation defense (2014-2017)
- Clerk, United States Attorney’s Office, Civil Division (2012-2013)
- Law Clerk, Statesboro litigation law firm (May 2011-July 2011)
- Leadership Academy graduate (2014), Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Georgia
- Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Ashley A. Akins & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Education. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Ashley A. Akins lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Ashley A. Akins reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Ashley A. Akins lawyer profile listing.