Ashley N. Arnett represents clients with wage and hour, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims in the hospitality, food service, publishing, manufacturing, trucking, health services, and financial services industries.
She has experience in employment litigation matters involving class action lawsuits on wage and hour and Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) issues. She also regularly counsels clients on general employment matters, including meal and rest breaks, wage statement compliance, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and employee classification.
- J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law, 2015
- University of California, Irvine, 2011, cum laude
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Richard Clark, U.S. Department of Labor, San Francisco, CA, 2014
- Positive Coaching Alliance, Volunteer
Rate : $$$