Ashley Arnold is a litigation associate in Baker Donelson’s New Orleans office. As a member of the Advocacy Department, Ms. Arnold assists clients in general business-related litigation matters and focuses her practice on labor and employment matters.
Ms. Arnold focuses her practice on labor and employment and general business-related litigation matters. She already has experience assisting with numerous multi-state and mass actions, including FLSA mass actions involving misclassification claims. Ms. Arnold has assisted with all phases of litigation. She also has authored and presented numerous pieces on developing FLSA issues and other employment matters.
While attending law school, Ms. Arnold served as an intern for Louisiana Appleseed, completing pro bono work for the organization focusing on policy based initiatives to solve legal issues in Louisiana.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.F.A. in Graphic Design, Minor in History, 2013 magna cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana, 2016
Professional Honors & Activities:
- St. Thomas Moore Inn of Court
- Member – Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – New Orleans Bar Association
- Member – Young Leadership Council, New Orleans
Rate : $$$$