Ashley Baxter Gibson is an associate in Carr Allison’s Chattanooga, Tennessee office. She received her BBA, cum laude, in economics with an emphasis in international business from Georgia Southern University after only three years of study. She then earned her JD from Emory University School of Law (GA).
In law school, Ashley was a member of the Emory National Moot Court Team, a semifinalist at the National First Amendment Moot Court Competition, the deputy prosecutor for the Student Bar Association and volunteer for the Emory Veterans Clinic.
A new resident to Chattanooga, Ashley enjoys exploring the city and especially loves walking the Walnut Street Bridge and biking throughout downtown Chattanooga with her husband and 3-year-old miniature Australian shepherd, Maverick.
- BBA, Georgia Southern University, cum laude
- JD, Emory University School of Law (GA)
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Southeast Tennessee Lawyers Association for Women
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$