Ashley E. Berk is a general litigator for a wide range of clients involved in high-stakes business disputes. Ashley has experience working on intellectual property, antitrust, and contract matters in the entertainment and private equity sphere. She also has worked extensively on pro bono matters.
- Defending a bank in a lawsuit brought by NFL star Dwight Freeney alleging fraud, conspiracy, and other torts arising out of a third party’s embezzlement of money from Freeney’s brokerage and bank accounts.
- Representing a boxing promoter, boxer, and multiple media defendants in multidistrict litigation involving over 40 class actions alleging false advertising and consumer protecting laws arising out of a pay-per-view boxing match.
- Representing private equity company Colony Capital in a tax matter in Sardinia, Italy.
- Representing Jeffrey K. Skilling in a variety of different matters, including a lawsuit involving claims for RICO and under the Robinson-Patman Act.
- Representing FremantleMedia in a tort and breach of contract case concerning the hit reality show The X-Factor.
- University of California at Los Angeles, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., History
Rate : $$$$