Ashley Cox is a member of Dentons’ Real Estate practice, where she advises clients on various types of commercial real estate matters, including dispositions, acquisitions, development, financing and investments. She has extensive experience representing various types of lenders in secured and unsecured transactions.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 2007, JD, Development and technology editor, Northwestern Journal of Law and Social Policy
- Wake Forest University, 2002, MA
- Butler University, 2000, BA, with highest honors
Admissions and qualifications : Illinois
- Represented a life insurance company in various loans totaling over $600 million securing office, retail and multifamily properties in Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas and Houston
- Represented a German bank in its syndicated loan of over $400 million securing a newly constructed Chicago office tower
- Represented New Markets Tax Credit investors in their investment and loans relative to multiple property types, such as charter schools and health clinics
- Represented a hospitality company in the acquisition, joint venture formation, and financing of a Las Vegas casino
- Represented an investment bank in the disposition of its Alaskan fishing lodge and Montana ranch.
Prior to joining Dentons, Ashley was an associate in the real estate group of Kirkland & Ellis LLP in Chicago. In the summer of 2007, she was a PILI fellow in the International Human Rights Clinic of Northwestern Pritzker School of Law. Prior to law school, she was a research associate in the Psychology Department of Yale University.
Rate : $$$