Ashley Jones DePalma is an associate in King & Spalding’s New York office and a member of the firm’s Trial & Global Disputes practice. Ashley has represented clients in an assortment of complex commercial litigation matters, including professional liability, securities litigation, government investigations, intellectual property, and general commercial disputes.
Ashley also devotes significant time to pro bono matters.
Ashley graduated from Columbia University Law School, where she was the Notes Editor and Senior Editor of the Columbia Journal of Law & the Arts. She also served as a student judge in Columbia’s Moot Court Program.
Ashley currently serves as a member of the Litigation Committee of the New York City Bar Association.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- B.A., New York University, magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association
Rate : $$$$