Ashley A. Dunn is an associate in Venable’s New York Real Estate Practice Group. She has worked on a wide variety of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, sale, design, construction, leasing, management and financing of commercial, residential, mixed-use and hospitality properties.
Ashley has focused specifically on the area of architecture agreements and construction management and construction contracts of all types, including design-build contracts.
Prior to entering private practice, Ashley was a staff attorney at Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders in Boston, Massachusetts where she assisted in all aspects of their impact litigation practice.
- Represented several private schools in the New York City metropolitan area in the drafting and negotiation of architect and construction agreements in connection with major campus renovation and construction projects.
- Represented major cultural institutions in New York City in the negotiation of construction agreements in connection with significant renovation and construction projects.
- Represented a New York City business improvement district in the drafting and negotiation of agreements with New York City agencies and private consultants in connection with the redesign, improvement and maintenance of SoHo Square.
- Represented private schools and cultural institutions in New York City in the drafting and negotiation of access agreements with owners of adjacent properties.
- J.D. Harvard Law School 2010
- B.S. Clarion University of Pennsylvania 2007
Bar Admissions : New York
Professional Memberships : Board Member, National LGBT Bar Association
Rate : $$$$