Ashley advises clients in a variety of industries in connection with mergers and acquisitions, project development, financing, and business and commercial transactions, with a particular emphasis in the energy and infrastructure sector.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Ashley was a legal intern with the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Chief Counsel. Ashley is admitted to practice in the state of Colorado.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Point Loma Nazarene University, B.A., 2009
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Board Member and Volunteer, Seven Ribbons Foundation, a breast cancer awareness foundation
- Volunteer, Meals-on-Wheels
- Member, Women in Energy
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
Rate : $$$