Ashley N. Harrison’s practice focuses on representing clients nationally in commercial disputes and employment matters. Her work primarily includes defending companies in litigation involving business contracts, business torts, consumer credit disputes and a variety of employment-related issues, including noncompete agreements, harassment and discrimination claims, and high-stakes wage-and-hour matters.
Ashley’s practice also includes defending complex class action and collective action claims. Ashley regularly works with clients in the construction, retail, sports, food and beverage, healthcare information technology, staffing and lending industries.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Saint Louis University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., cum laude, Boston College, 2010 (Economics)
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Legal Aid of Western Missouri, Young Professionals Board
- Boston College Alumni Association of Kansas City, Board Member
Rate : $$$$