S. Ashley Jaber represents energy and utility issuers and underwriters in a range of debt and equity transactions. Ashley advises issuers and underwriters across a range of public and private securities transactions, including common stock offerings; registered debt offerings; 4(a)(2) private placements; Rule 144A/Regulation S debt offerings; convertible, preferred and hybrid securities offerings; tax-exempt multimodal debt offerings; municipal debt offerings; MJDS securities offerings; and establishment of “at-the-market” equity programs.
She also has experience advising clients on general corporate and securities matters, including corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and ’33 Act and ’34 Act disclosure, reporting and compliance.
Prior to joining Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Ashley worked at S&P Global Ratings, where she analyzed internal controls relating to the credit rating process for investment instruments, including debt securities and structured finance products.
- Acted as underwriter’s counsel in connection with a $2.7 billion debentures offering by NextEra Capital Holdings, Inc.
- Represented underwriters in connection with NextEra Capital Holdings, Inc.’s $500 million junior subordinated debentures offering.
- Acted as remarketing agent’s counsel in connection with Appalachian Power Company’s remarketing of $86 million of tax-exempt multimodal debt.
- Represented Kansas City Power and Light Company in connection with its $400 million mortgage bonds offering.
- Represented underwriters in connection with NextEra Energy Capital Holdings, Inc.’s $150 million floating rate debentures offering.
- Represented underwriters in connection with Florida Power & Light Company’s $42.7 million floating rate notes offering.
- Represented KCP&L Greater Missouri Operation Company in connection with its $100 million senior notes offering.
- Represented underwriters in connection with a $350 million senior notes offering by WEC Energy Group, Inc.
- Represented underwriters in connection with Appalachian Power Company’s $400 million senior notes offering.
- Represented underwriters in connection with National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation’s $950 million collateral trust bond offering.
- JD, University of San Francisco School of Law, 2015
- MBA, University of San Francisco School of Management, 2015
- BA, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2010
- New York
Rate : $$$