Ashley G. Kessler focuses her practice in the area of intellectual property, including trademark prosecution, licensing and litigation, and internet disputes. Ashley handles matters relating to ICANN proceedings, trademark proceedings within TTAB, copyright and entertainment matters, and patent litigation matters.
She regularly counsels clients on all phases of intellectual property licensing and litigation. Before joining Cozen O’Connor with the team of IP litigators from Feldman Gale, Ashley was head of Feldman Gale’s Trademark Prosecution department, overseeing all filings with the USPTO.
While in law school, Ashley worked as a law clerk at Iconix Brand Group, Inc. and clerked in the intellectual property departments of both Miami and New York based law firms. While in law school, Ashley was a clerk for the Hon. Scott J. Silverman of the 11th Judicial Circuit in Miami.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D., 2009
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 2010
- University of Florida, B.S., cum laude, 2006
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; New York
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$