Ashley Marshall is an associate practicing in the areas of labor and employment and school law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ashley was a summer associate with Shipman & Goodwin. While in law school, she served as an intern with the Poverty Law Clinic through Connecticut Legal Services and was an Associate Editor for the Connecticut Law Review.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity Mentor Program
- Black Law Students Association, President (2014-2015)
- Christian Legal Society, Co-President (2014-2015)
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2015, Honors
- Howard University, B.A., 2012, Summa Cum Laude
Rate : $$$