Ashley R. Li represents employers in employment-related litigation. Before joining McGuireWoods, Ashley served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Gilbert S. Merritt at the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Ashley graduated cum laude from Pepperdine School of Law, where she served as Lead Articles Editor for the Pepperdine Law Review. While in law school, Ashley completed a judicial externship with the Honorable John S.
Bryant at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. She also earned her Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine Business School in 2017.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, JD, cum laude, Lead Articles Editor, Pepperdine Law Review, Volume XLIV, 2017
- Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management, Master of Business Administration, 2017
- Pepperdine University, BS, International Business, minor in Marketing, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
Rate : $$$