Ms. Ashley Rice joined the firm in 2007 and has been a partner since 2014. Prior to joining the firm, she specialized in bankruptcy law. Ms. Rice’s current practice focuses on motor vehicle and motor carrier defense, insurance fraud, construction litigation, and general civil litigation matters.
She has been lead counsel in dozens of jury trials throughout Georgia and has established a reputation of consistently obtaining verdicts significantly less than the pre-trial settlement offers of her clients and their insurers.
Ms. Rice has been named a Rising Star by Georgia Super Lawyers for the past seven (7) years. She is an active member of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (GDLA), where she serves on the Board of Directors as the Northern District of Georgia representative. Ms. Rice is often called upon to speak to her clients and colleagues about a vast array of insurance litigation topics.
Ms. Rice lives in Sandy Springs with her husband and daughters. She enjoys running, tennis, beach vacations, and other people’s cooking.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2005, Articles Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review
- University of Georgia, 2002, magna cum laude
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2005
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2005
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2009
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2009
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, 2013
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors – Northern District of Georgia Representative
Rate : $$$$