Ashley N. Rodriguez focuses her practice on investment management. Ms. Rodriguez regularly counsels investment advisers, investment companies (and their independent directors) and other financial institutions in regulatory, corporate and compliance matters, including registrations, regulatory filings, compliance policies and procedures, marketing and disclosure obligations.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Rodriguez served as an associate in another international law firm, where she assisted with the tax aspects of corporate transactions, municipal finance and nonprofit organizations.
Her previous experience also includes working as a legal intern in the fraud section of the U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division as well as in the asset management unit of the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement.
Prior to law school, Ms. Rodriguez worked for more than five years in financial services for an investment adviser and held a Series 6 FINRA license to sell Mutual Funds and Variable Annuities. She also served on the board of a corporate foundation that sought to end and alleviate the effects of genocide primarily through international granting.
- Rice University, B.A., Economics, History and Policy Studies, 2004
- London School of Economics and Political Science, M.Sc., Gender & Social Policy, 2005
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2014, Berkeley International Human Rights Law Clinic; Senior Editor, Berkeley Journal of International Law
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Investment Adviser Association
Rate : $$$$