Ashley S. Hodson is an associate in the Sarasota office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Trusts & Estates Practice Group. Ashley has practiced law in Florida since 2009 and focuses her practice on estate planning, estate and gift taxation, and estate and trust administration.
She designs and tailors her clients’ estate plans to meet their specific personal and financial goals. She also has significant experience administering complex estates and trusts, including the preparation of federal estate tax returns.
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- The Florida Bar, Tax Section
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Primary Chapter: Sarasota FAWL
- Southwest Florida Estate Planning Council
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2009
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of North Florida, M.Acc., Accounting, 2003
- The Florida State University, B.S., Accounting, cum laude, 2002
Rate : $$$