Ashley Wald provides sophisticated guidance to clients in the solar, wind, other renewable, and natural gas industries as they develop energy projects and related infrastructure across the United States.
She assists her clients at all stages of energy project development and finance, from site acquisition through commercial operation, with particular emphasis on construction contracts (EPC) and power purchase agreements.
In addition, Ashley negotiates power purchase agreements on behalf of purchasers of clean power, including joint power authorities, municipal utilities and electric cooperatives. She is uniquely positioned to provide insights and strategic solutions based on her experience sitting on both sides of the negotiating table.
She also counsels clients in the purchase and sale of energy project assets and project companies. Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Ashley was an associate at the Beijing, China office of an international law firm where she represented international venture capital firms and investment funds investing in Chinese companies.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of Denver Graduate School of International Studies, M.A., 2005
- Colorado College, B.A., 2000
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, International Energy and Environmental Law Section, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Business Law and Environmental Law Sections, Member
- Denver Bar Association, member
- Holland & Hart Foundation, President and Member of the Board of Directors
- Leadership Arts Program of the Colorado Business Community for the Arts, Participant, 2011-2012
Rate : $$$