Aubrey Hirsch, shareholder in the New Orleans office, concentrates his practice in commercial and health care litigation. Mr. Hirsch’s commercial trial experience includes matters in antitrust, construction, contract, corporate reorganization and bankruptcy, franchising, government regulations, intellectual property, landlord and tenant, lender liability, oil and gas, products liability and securities and unfair trade practices.
Within the health care field, he has extensive experience in all facets of health care litigation, including hospital and physician business & transactions, health care facility operations, managed care and insurance, Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement, physician issues & physician peer review matters, public health and policy, hospital regulatory issues and labor & employment matters and benefits.
Mr. Hirsch represents local, national and international concerns and health care providers in complex commercial matters before trial and appellate courts, mediators and arbitrators and state and federal regulatory authorities.
He also represents business and developers in the real estate investment and hospitality industry and was active in the Gulf Coast recovery efforts for clients in finance, health care, public policy and regulatory matters following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
- Tulane Law School, J.D., 1978
- Georgetown University, A.B., 1975, cum laude
- Louisiana, 1978
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Fifth Circuit and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Law Clerk – Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, State of Louisiana (1978-1979)
- Member – American Bar Association (Business Law, Intellectual Property and Litigation Sections); Louisiana Bar Association; New Orleans Bar Association
- Fellow – Louisiana Bar Foundation
Rate : $$$