Audra Kosmowski joined the law firm in 1995. She is currently “of counsel” and concentrates her law practice in the areas of estate planning and administration and tax preparation. Audra is the only lawyer in our firm to be licensed in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Audra Kosmowski, graduated from John Carroll University, B.A., 1990 University of Akron Law School, J.D., 1993; Case Western Reserve University, LL.M., Taxation, 2000, is now employed by Evans, Garvey, Lackey & Ochs at 19 Jefferson Avenue P.O. Box 949 Sharon, PA 16146.
Audra and her husband, Mike, reside in the City of Hermitage with their three children.
- Case Western Reserve University – L.L.M., Taxation (2000)
- University of Akron School of Law – J.D. (1993)
- John Carroll University – B.A. (1990)
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
Rate : $$$