Audy Marton concentrates her practice on commercial and technology transactions, with an emphasis on negotiating and drafting licensing, marketing, distribution, and professional services agreements.
She has experience advising clients ranging from startups to established online content providers on issues relating to social networking, user-generated content, data protection, and privacy law compliance.
She also has significant experience in M&A, corporate formation, and regulatory compliance.
- Co-Founder, Skyship Industries Inc., Seattle, 2014-2015
- Associate, Covington and Burling LLP, New York, N.Y., 2010-2012
- Legal Intern, Magnitude Capital LLC, New York, N.Y., 2008
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2010
- M.A., History, Indiana University, 2007
- B.A., International Relations (James Madison College), B.A., History, Michigan State University, 2004, with honors
Rate : $$$