Austin L. Hirsch is a partner in Reed Smith’s Global Corporate Group. Austin’s practice encompasses all aspects of business law, including mergers and acquisitions with both strategic and financial parties, corporate and real estate finance, venture capital transactions, partnership and joint ventures, and international transactions, with particular emphasis advising significant, privately owned companies. Also, he focuses on sophisticated tax and trust planning for business owners, executives and members of families offices.
Austin serves as outside general counsel for private companies and provides advice on a broad range of legal issues. He has served as a director of various companies and also serves as an advisor for emerging and growing companies.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 1973, J.D., Member of the Editorial Board, Northwestern University Law Review
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1970, B.S., Accounting, CPA Certificate
Professional Affiliations :
- Member of the Board of Managers of the Chicago Bar Foundation and Chair of Investment Committee
- Member of the Finance Committee of the Chicago Bar Association
- Advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, corporate, partnership and limited liability company structuring and recapitalization, including strategies for family business planning
- Represents a wide spectrum of different businesses including manufacturing, real estate services and investment, distribution and technology, often as a direct advisor to general counsel or serving as outside general counsel
- Provides trust and estate planning which includes generational transfers and tax efficient charitable giving alternatives
Rate : $$$