Austin Smith is a litigation associate in Baker Donelson’s Birmingham office and member of the Products Liability and Mass Tort Group. Austin represents clients in matters involving product liability, drug and medical devices, hospitality, timeshares, complex commercial litigation, class actions and franchise claims.
Austin also has experience defending health care institutions, corporate employers, and local government entities in a variety of matters concerning professional malpractice, employment discrimination and general business litigation.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Alabama, B.S., 2011, summa cum laude
- Alabama, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Alabama Bar Association
- Member – Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$