Austin Neil Aaronson has over twenty-five years in representing clients in contract related disputes, including timeshare cases. He has the highest ethical rating through Martindale-Hubbell©.
He graduated with a B.S. with honors from the University of Florida in 1982, and a J.D. from Stetson University College of Law in 1987, Florida’s first law school.
For the past twenty-eight years, he has practiced contract litigation, with a particular emphasis on timeshare legal disputes. He is married to Kay Aaronson, and together they have three children.
- University Of Colorado, 1978-1979
- B.s. University Of Florida, 1982, With High Honors
- J.d. Stetson University College Of Law, 1987
- Senior Counsel
- Associate Attorney, Smith And Simmons, Jacksonville, Florida 1987-1992
- Partner, Smith And Robinson, Jacksonville, Florida 1992-1996
- Owner, Aaronson, Austin, P.a., Winter Park, Florida 1997-2013
- The Florida Bar, 1988-present
- United States District Courts, Northern And Middle Districts Of Florida, 1988-present
- Eleventh Circuit Court Of Appeals, 2007-present
- United States Tax Court, 2008-present
- Timeshare Nightmares, A Timeshare Industry Expose’, 2015
- Winter Of The Vanquished, (xlibris Publishing, 2003)
Rate : $$$