Ava Conger focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and white collar crime and internal investigations. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Conger was a law clerk for the Honorable Marc T. Treadwell in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia.
While attending law school, Ms. Conger served as an extern in the District Attorney’s Office for the Western Judicial Circuit in Athens, Georgia through the Prosecutorial Clinic and as a criminal law teaching assistant for Dean Paul M. Kurtz. Ms. Conger was also an editorial board member and notes editor of the Georgia Law Review and was a member of the Georgia Law Mock Trial Team.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. (2013)summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, CALI Awards
- Georgia Southern University, B.A., English, Minor in Music (2010) summa cum laude
- Georgia (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia – Honorable Marc T. Treadwell
Rate : $$$$