Aviva Meerschwam is an Associate in Fragomen’s New York office. She represents individual and corporate clients on all aspects of U.S. immigration, including nonimmigrant visas, permanent residence and citizenship. She provides counsel on all major employment-based temporary and permanent visa categories as well as family-based permanent residence applications.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Aviva worked as an Associate at boutique immigration law firms in New York and Chicago. She represented individual clients as well as small and medium-sized organizations on a wide variety of employment-based and family-based immigration matters.
Aviva speaks English and Dutch.
- Assisted professionals in a wide variety of industries to obtain permanent residence through the labor certification process
- Represented investors of small businesses in obtaining nonimmigrant investor visas
- Assisted employees of multinational companies to obtain nonimmigrant and immigrant visas as intracompany transferees
- Represented hotels and resorts in obtaining work visas based on temporary need
- Santa Clara University School of Law | J.D., 2008
- Princeton University | B.A., 2002
Bar Admissions: New York, California (Inactive)
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$$