Mr. Avram D. Frey recently completed his 2015-2017 term as a Gibbons Fellow in Public Interest & Constitutional Law. Prior to this position, he served as a Fellow and Supervising Attorney at the Reproductive Justice Clinic at NYU School of Law. In this role, Mr. Frey was a Senior Litigation Adviser and co-teacher for a new law student clinic with a mandate for advocacy on behalf of the civil rights of pregnant women.
Prior to his work at the Reproductive Justice Clinic, he was an attorney at the State Post-Conviction Defender’s Office in Tennessee where he represented capital defendants in trial and appellate stages of post-conviction.
- New York University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Robert McKay Scholar
- Symposium Editor, Annual Survey of American Law
- Brown University (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Undergraduate Secretary, Phi Beta Kappa
- State of New York
- State of Tennessee
- Law clerk to the Honorable John Nixon, Federal District Judge, Middle District of Tennessee, Nashville, TN, 2008-2009
Rate : $$$$