Ayanna London focuses her practice on corporate immigration matters. She has represented established multi-national companies, as well as new ventures, in various industries, including information technology, pharmaceuticals, architecture and real estate.
Ayanna’s areas of concentration include:
- Specialty Occupations, Intra-Company Transfers, NAFTA TN Categories, Australian E-3 Visas.
- Permanent Labor Certification (PERM) matters.
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher/Multinational Manager Petitions.
- EB-2/EB-3 Petitions for Workers.
- Adjustment of status.
- Consular processing of nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions.
Ayanna believes one of the great joys of corporate immigration is the process of learning a new client’s business and getting the opportunity to present creative solutions tailored to their needs and priorities. Building that client relationship makes every case unique and imbues a unique level of dedication to tackling challenges.
Prior to joining Buchanan, Ayanna served as an immigration associate for a national law firm, as well as a national Canadian law firm that provides global business immigration services. Ayanna gained valuable experience serving as a lead PERM attorney and point-of-contact for her team.
When it comes to immigration, clients need and deserve legal representation that truly understands how essential access and responsiveness are to a successful partnership. Immigration regulations and trends are constantly changing, and knowing your attorney is committed to keeping you updated and being available to address the latest concerns can ease the worry of navigating the system.
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2002, Political Science, Comparative Political Science Concentration, Spanish Minor
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia, Inc.
Rate : $$$