Azita M. Mojarad is the founder and principal of the the Law Offices of Azita M. Mojarad, P.C., a multi-service law firm established in 2000 in Chicago, Illinois. We focus our practice in Immigration & Naturalization Law, Family Law, Business Law, and Criminal Law.
We pride ourselves with the ability of our lawyers to provide clients with care, consideration, and dedication, as well as quality legal work. Following these standards has contributed to our growth and loyal clients.
The firm however remains committed to a small firm philosophy, where our attorneys focus on offering personalized attention to its clients and enjoys established relationships which date back to the founding of the firm. We welcome the opportunity for our lawyers to be of assistance.
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society of Chicago
- Board of Directors – President, 2015-2016; Secretary, 2011-2015
- National Iranian American Council
- Board of Directors, 2011-2014
- City of Chicago – Commission on Human Relations
- Member of Advisory Council on Immigrant and Refugee Affairs, 2010-2014
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- M.B.A, North Park University
Rate : $$$$