B.G. Minisman, shareholder in the Birmingham office, concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate and business, securities and health law. Mr. Minisman has extensive experience in the formation and governance of various business organizations and in mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Minisman has represented publicly-held companies for many years in a variety of matters, including compliance with the proxy solicitation and periodic reporting requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, tender offers, corporate governance, going private transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
He has also represented closely-held issuers in various industries, including private placements of debt and equity securities. In the health law field, he has experience in the formation and operation of a variety of business entities, including ambulatory surgery centers, HMOs and physician organizations.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 1970, with distinction
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 1967
ADMISSIONS : Alabama, 1970
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Listed since 2005 in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers as a leading corporate/commercial lawyer in Alabama
- Member – Order of the Coif
- Student Writing Editor – Emory Law Journal
- Member – Alabama State Bar and American and Birmingham Bar Association
Rate : $$$