Rush Smith III concentrates on complex civil litigation, primarily consumer class actions. He serves as leader of the Firm’s Consumer Financial Services Litigation practice group.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, cum laude (1989)
- Clemson University, BS, Engineering Analysis (1980)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- The defense of consumer class actions in state and federal courts in a number of industries
- The representation of financial institutions in litigation, including mortgage lenders and servicers
- The defense of businesses accused of engaging in the unauthorized practice of law
- Business Law Section, Consumer Financial Services Committee, American Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Richland County Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney B. Rush Smith III & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Litigation, Class Action. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
B. Rush Smith III lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are B. Rush Smith III reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on B. Rush Smith III lawyer profile listing.