Bailey J. Langner is an associate in King & Spalding’s Mass Tort and Toxic Tort and Product Liability practices, focusing on product liability and toxic tort litigation.
Bailey also has experience with employment matters, as well as general civil and commercial litigation. She is a regular contributor to King & Spalding’s Data, Privacy & Security Practice Report.
Bailey received her law degree from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (Boalt Hall), where she participated in the clinical program representing low-income clients in Social Security disability cases. She also served as a teaching assistant in the First Year Legal Writing Program.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley
- A.B., Brown University
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$