Balaji Giridharan’s practice focuses on advising private and public companies on a variety of corporate transactions, including venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic investments. He also counsels clients on general corporate formation, governance, finance, and securities law matters.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions : California
Representative Matters :
- Represented several private equity firms in connection with acquisitions, sales, and investments of portfolio companies.
- Represented the venture divisions of several Fortune 500 Companies in conducting early and mid-stage investments.
- Represented multiple startup companies in formation, early-stage financings, and exit transactions.
Pro Bono : Presented to local entrepreneurs on common legal issues for small businesses.
Memberships and Affiliations :
- State Bar of California
- South Asian Bar Association of Northern California
Rate : $$$$