Ballard Yelton helps businesses reach their strategic goals through mergers and acquisitions, SEC reporting, and other general corporate matters. He also focuses on assisting publicly and privately held businesses with public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities.
Ballard is an associate in the firm’s corporate practice. He focuses on mergers and acquisitions, public offerings and private placement of debt, private equity transactions, and general corporate law matters.
Ballard represents public and private companies in securities offerings, SEC reporting, corporate governance and compliance matters. He also focuses on the representation of public and private companies in general corporate matters, including choice of business entity, mergers and acquisitions and reorganizations. As part of a full range of services, Ballard :
- Reviews, prepares and negotiates contracts and ancillary documents in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
- Advises and assists clients in connection with completing corporate reorganizations.
In his pro bono work, Ballard guides prospective nonprofits through formation and qualification for tax-exempt status and helps existing nonprofits improve their corporate governance structures and policies.
Representative Matters :
- Represented foreign issuers in U.S.-foreign private placements (including Rule 144A and Regulation D offerings).
- Represented multiple financial institutions in a variety of corporate reorganization transactions, including mergers and stock acquisitions.
- Assisted a private company in its acquisition of an artificial intelligence and deep learning-based video analytics vendor.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2017, North Carolina Banking Institute Journal
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2012
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$