Baltazar R. Serna is partner of Serna & Serna PLLC. He focus Administrative Hearings & Adjudication, Licensing, Criminal Fraud, DUI/DWI, Felonies, Drug Violations, Grand Jury Proceedings, Misdemeanor and White Collar Crimes.
When dealing with complex legal issues, it is imperative that you hire a team of attorneys that has the experience and knowledge to represent you in any number of legal disputes. Serna & Serna, P.L.L.C., in San Antonio, Texas, was founded in 1992 on the belief of providing clients with straightforward and professional legal advice.
We have handled countless cases for a variety of different clients throughout South Texas. To learn more about your particular case, contact us for a free initial consultation.
- Texas, 1987
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D. – 1987
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas, B.A. – 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Board Member, 2006 – Present
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$